Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Commit To Create Challenge Canceled until January 4, 2010

There's good news and bad news. The bad news first: The Monday morning Commit to Create Challenge has been canceled until January 4th, 2010.

Now the good news: I am canceling it because my brother is coming for Thanksgiving and he'll be here a week and I want to be sure I leave my days unscheduled, so we can visit, go to the movies, stay up late laughing and whatever mischief we can get into.

Then, just about the time, I could get back to a routine, my mother is having surgery and I need to be with her. Next, comes Christmas, then New Year's and oophs, there we are: January 4, 2010.

Put it on your calendar! We'll get back in the groove in January.

Hugs,
Diana

Have creative day! And the rest of the year for that matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment